CAA is a refreshing nonalcoholic cocktail made with fresh carrot, apricot, and apple juices, perfect as a morning or all-day energy-boosting drink full of vitamins and fiber. This recipe is also a part of a much more extensive collection of mocktails.
There are a few ways to make this drink, depending on the availability of the ingredients and the spare time one has.
- Chop and blend everything
- Use a juicer
- Buy juice from a store
- 1 oz fresh carrot juice
- 2 oz fresh apple juice
- 2 oz fresh apricot juice
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- soda water
Preparation will depend on the choice of method.
- Wash thoroughly the carrot, apple, and apricot and chop them.
- Put everything into a blender, except the soda, add water, and blend with no ice.
- The amount of water will depend on the desired texture.
- Pour over ice (crushed ice) into a tall glass and top with soda water.
- Garnish with mint sprig and apricot wedge.
If juicing, shake all the ingredients with ice, except soda water, and strain into a tall glass - ice optional. Top with soda water.
1 medium-size carrot, 1 apple, 2 apricots will result in extra juice, which can be stored for a couple of days, but for most health benefits drink within 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 198mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 2gSugar: 45gProtein: 1g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.